Get Paid to Work Out
United Healthcare now offers a fitness reimbursement program called Healthy Contributions and the Salt Fork YMCA accepts this program!
When you workout 12 times a month, United Healthcare reimburses a portion of your membership dues as a way of saying “Thank You” for maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
Already have United Healthcare? Here is how to access the fitness reimbursement form to turn into the Y:
1. Go to the myuhc website. Create an account if you don’t have one. Click on “health and wellness” tab at the top right.
2. Click on “rally”. This will take you to the rally website. Sometimes this takes several attempts.
3. Click on “rewards” and locate the one that mentions fitness reimbursement.
4. Select the YMCA as your center.
5. You’ll get a letter (electronic) to print that has your sign up code. Take this letter to the YMCA.
6. Fill out the form at the YMCA.