Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment
With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility your gift helps us sustain the vital programs and services our community needs. But we can’t do it alone. Every dollar donated to the Y has a lasting impact.
Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
A few ways your gift helps build a better us:
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence in our after school program or during summer camp. To build on foundational skills and values and work on team building in one of our many youth programs.
- $50 helps a child learn life-saving skills through a session of swim lessons
- To improve the health and well-being of our community members by providing the support and resources needed to make positive change
- $100 helps provide one week in our after school program for two children to learn and grow while making friends and creating memories
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance
- $250 gives a family access to the Y for six months to improve social, mental and physical well-being